I am very grateful to Little Miss Unsure for nominating me for the Liebster Award. The rules are as follows:
- Link the person who nominated you to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
- I’m adding the rule to display the picture on your blog! I found the picture above just from searching “liebster award” on Google images; pick any coloured one that you like!
Here are my answers to her questions:
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?
The first answer that popped into my head is mind reading – because that would take all the guessing out of life. However, I like to think that I shouldn’t need to read peoples minds; that they’re upfront and honest enough that mind reading isn’t necessary. Telepathy would be pretty cool, but only if my best friend or sister had it too… healing would be amazing, but I would feel bad if I couldn’t heal everyone.
So I guess I would choose breathing underwater, because I love oceans and swimming and ocean animals. This would mean I wouldn’t need to learn how to scuba dive, and I wouldn’t have to stay on the surface while snorkelling. I’d be free to explore – plus I’d be one step closer to becoming a mermaid.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Why?
Chocolate! Why? Um, because it’s chocolate?
Everyone in my family likes chocolate, I think I’m the only person in my immediate family who enjoys triple chocolate anything; chocolate on chocolate on chocolate. All of this writing about chocolate is making me think of the best chocolate gelato I ever had; it was in France. I had three different flavors of chocolate, and the dark chocolate was heavenly.
- What is your biggest insecurity?
I don’t really have an insecurity that I’m aware of enough to mention. I guess it would be my skin, since I have bad eczema and don’t often wear my hair up because it’s so bad on the back of my neck. However, I know that there’s nothing I can do about it – I’ve tried practically every cream and lotion that exists – so I make peace with my skin.
- What is your favorite past time?
Other than writing, I love scrapbooking, DIY, and crafts. And when I’m too tired to do those things… I go on Pinterest and plan for them!
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years, I’ll be in my last year of University. I’ll be writing a lot, and I’ll be happy.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging as passion project for English class. I actually just wrote a post about why I started sherinaspeaks – check it out!
- What are your thoughts on reality television?
LOVE IT! I would go as far as to say it’s my guilty pleasure. I’ve loved it, ever since the days of Canadian Idol. I know it’s super edited and fake, but it’s so good. No one asked, but I’ll answer anyways; some of my favourite reality TV shows are The Celebrity Apprentice, Survivor, and America’s Got Talent.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
…see number seven.
- Coke or Pepsi?
Neither! I don’t drink pop. I’m actually a super picky eater. I went through a phase once where I only drank milk and water. Now I’ve started to drink juices and vitamin water, but still no pop.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Australia! I reeeeally want to go there, while the Great Barrier Reef is still looking lovely and hasn’t been decimated by climate change and pollution. Also, my brother and his wife live there and they have the cutest dog ever. So, Australia, hands down. Plus, it’s way warmer there than where I live.
My 11 questions are:
- How are you doing today?
- Do you prefer to type, or write on pen and paper? Why?
- What is your favourite quote? Why?
- Cats or dogs?
- What is the first thing you grab at a buffet?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What are you an expert on?
- What made you smile today?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What is your ultimate goal in life?
- Can money buy happiness?
When I did my other award posts, I only nominated a few blogs. However, since joining Blogging101 I have found so many fantastic blogs! Please check out these blogs, which are listed in a random order. Share the #bloglove today!