I have been very fortunate in the past few weeks to receive four blog awards! I will be spreading out my posts over the next couple weeks, starting today! Keep reading right until the end, because I have some exciting news!
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the awesome Sophie from Sophie Speaks Up. Sophie is a great blogger, and never fails to make me laugh. Thank you for the nomination!
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Thank the person who gave you this award.
2) Include a link to their blog.
3) Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
4) Give 7 facts about yourself
I think this is my third post where I’ve had to give facts about myself, so I really had to think outside the box (and be versatile) to come up with these! I decided to give seven facts about my daily life:
- My dad wakes me up every morning. I never liked alarm clocks; they don’t remind me what day it is when I open my eyes and can’t remember what’s going on. My dad does, though!
- I am currently on a co-op placement for school at a local non-for-profit organization, working with their communications department. I go there in the morning, and then go to school for the afternoon.
- I love my school!
- I love walking home from school with my younger sister. It’s a fairly short walk, and we fill it with non-stop chatter.
- When I get home, I either read for a while or go through my WordPress Reader and catch up on blogs. This is really relaxing, and if I’m having a stressful day I always look forward to this part of my day!
- After I’ve read, I basically start my homework right away. My first priorities are always the ones specific to that day. Once I’m done that, I work through my week-long to-do list which includes non-school related projects. I can’t imagine not diving right into this when I get home, or leaving it until after dinner. The very thought makes me shudder, to be honest.
- Some nights I have dance, and others I volunteer. One thing I do every night is practice piano.
My nominees are: https://authenticitee.wordpress.com/
Now for my exciting news. I will be rolling out a new initiative called Fresh Fridays (or #freshfridays if you’re a fan of putting hashtags in front of things). I will be featuring a new post from a different blogger each Friday on Twitter.
If you would like this promotion for your post, all you have to do is: follow my blog if you don’t already, follow me on Twitter if you use it (@sherinaspeaks), and comment below what post you are proud of and why! I will choose from one of those comments.
Also, if you’re looking for a fun challenge, check out the Summer Challenge! https://jerrodanielleblog.wordpress.com/summer-challenge/